Front End Developer - 100% CSS Web Design
- Tình trạng: Closed
- Giải thưởng: $25
- Các bài thi đã nhận: 48
- Người chiến thắng: TanvirAhm3d
Tóm tắt cuộc thi
This contest is to provide the best design for [login to view URL] by creating a custom CSS file for it. The design should look modern, flat, and minimalistic.
Currently, the web page is using Bootstrap with very minimal CSS (see [login to view URL]). Your job is to create a new [login to view URL] that we can use, which will make the site look nice.
1. You can only do CSS and your CSS must work with our current HTML file (meaning, you cannot make a copy of our HTML and edit it).
2. CSS must have 0 errors / warnings on [login to view URL]
3. CSS must be responsive.
4. Submit link to your CSS (you must upload to a server). If you want to keep your work private, then you can just upload a message as an entry and I can send you a private message so you can share your CSS URL privately.
1. See the attached image. Initially, the top blue box (progress bar) will appear when user clicks on "Search." When the search results are ready, the top blue box will disappear and the bottom blue box will appear (filters/sorts) along with the list of vehicles. This is just an explanation of how the UI is supposed to work. DO NOT IMPLEMENT ANY JS FOR THIS.
2. If you need custom classes, please request it. We may or may not grant the request, however.
We actually need a front end developer with design skills, so this contest is a way to find that individual. The winner will be hired to help us implement CSS for other pages that we'll need for this project. We are not doing any Photoshop work; so all design work must be done directly via CSS. You need to be a creative to be able to do this role.