Article on "Social isolation due to remote working"
- Tình trạng: Closed
- Giải thưởng: $50
- Các bài thi đã nhận: 11
- Người chiến thắng: madihajunaid
Tóm tắt cuộc thi
This is a competition that I want to run to select few writers for a series of articles that need to be published on linked-in, medium. The winner will then work more closely with me for the remaining few days. For another 150~200 $
The competition brief is as follows:
" Many teams are working remotely, We want to educate people about social isolation and loneliness that remote working can cause. And how teams can adapt to address them. Please write a short essay of 150~300 words with some visuals that bring to life the problem and solution. There is a lot of content available online, if you copy from somewhere then do provide references to that content".
Please note that, we can agree on the rates for upcoming articles separately. The above is only to ensure I able to find and work with a good writer.
Below is a list of sample topics that I will have the writers work on. They are mostly technical, so a person who is comfortable with computer science concepts is preferred.
1) [Non Technical] Lean product development that launched Subscription product in 30 days - talking about skateboard, scooter, motorcycle, journey and quick iterative launch.
2) [Technical] AWS Serverless work and our learnings
3) [Technical] Implementing design systems on trade-person site
4) [NonTechnical] SalesForce-Slack Integration — how we used slack and salesforce integration to drive excitement in the team and also improve our response-times
5) [Technical] Thundra setup and review — Working with upcoming startup in Serverless space to improve alerting, monitoring
6) [Technical] Expo — how we using expo to speed up development for mobile-app and people should actively consider it
7) [Technical] Continuous delivery strategy — with netlify and expo (how we have were able to publish version of the client from dev to test without blocking master). Moving away from staging and then promoting changes to production.
Các kĩ năng yêu cầu
Phản hồi của người thuê
“Good article, thank you!”
bhatiaa02, United Kingdom.