Brainstorm business name for Online Wellbeing Program Platform
- Tình trạng: Closed
- Giải thưởng: $110
- Các bài thi đã nhận: 185
- Người chiến thắng: tecumotzinio
Tóm tắt cuộc thi
NO CLEAR WINNER FOR THIS COMPETITION YET AS AT 02/05/18. Parts of numerous entries would great but haven't found a complete business name yet.
Thanks for checking out this contest. I am looking for some help to come up with a business name. I am seeking your creativity please.
I am creating a new online business that will be a website/platform for online wellbeing programs. Below are the relevant details:
- Most of the programs will be emotional health programs (by psychologists) but there may be some physical health programs in time (by naturopaths/yoga teachers/personal trainers). thus, the name can't relate directly to emotional health.
- The audience will be largely children and families, but some programs will cater directly to adults. The target market will be parents who want the best for their children. However, some of the programs will be offered to schools so the name needs to be relevant for this also i.e. doesn't include the word families etc.
- The programs are not clinical, they are fun and engaging. Thus, the name should reflect this. I dont want anything too clinical (e.g. words like psychology, but also dont want made up words please, or anything that is too wishy washy (e.g. words like rainbow).
- The programs will be designed to suit busy lifestyles - they will consist of series of 5 minute videos (i.e. there wont be reading materials or anything time-consuming). Think, bite-sized chunks.
- The business name needs to be available as a trading name in Australia ([login to view URL] business name search) and as a domain name at least with .[login to view URL] and .com (eg check [login to view URL] domain name search)
- Ideally the name will be short and catchy - preferably one word (or two short words).
- It needs to be easily remembered, searched and easy to spell (for children and adults).
- Bonus points if you come up with a slogan/tagline.
Thanks for taking the time for enter this contest.