Code up an HTML Email Template
- Tình trạng: Closed
- Giải thưởng: $35
- Các bài thi đã nhận: 13
- Người chiến thắng: silvia709
Tóm tắt cuộc thi
Hello, we are in need of an HTML email template.
We are a social club/society that has a few large events per semester that we intend to promote heavily, and another few small events that we put in the newsletter as well.
Our newsletter will feature:
- Our banner (attached) at the top of the page
- A large promotion or editorial
- Sections promoting multiple calendar links with banners (attached at [login to view URL])
- A large number of small events
- Banner containing sponsors
- links to unsubscribe, facebook, linkedin, etc.
Our old newsletter looked like the following: [login to view URL]
(sponsor logos would be in the white box)
We have created a mock-up of what we want the new design to look like, approximated by this example design:
[login to view URL]
This is viewable by replacing the "AMPERSAND"s with ampersand symbols, "&".
The banners here are unnamed(1).png. unnamed2 (1).png, [login to view URL], and [login to view URL]
[login to view URL] also describes how we want it to look.
Note that the "upcoming events" section is broken in the link, and should look like the following: [login to view URL] The calendar logo should link to a google calendar invitation. If possible, we'd also like a version with the Facebook logo on top of our logo (attached as [login to view URL]).
Our regular logo is logo.png.PNG. Our dark logo is attached as csesocgreayblue.png.
Necessary extra feature:
- Very simple and clean HTML code to avoid spam filters, or going in the Gmail 'promotions' tab.
Các kĩ năng yêu cầu
Phản hồi của người thuê
“Good, nice design, very professional”