Coding for a generative art project - 28/11/2021 14:28 EST
- Tình trạng: Closed
- Giải thưởng: $250
- Các bài thi đã nhận: 5
- Người chiến thắng: snvrthndev
Tóm tắt cuộc thi
I am working on a generative art project, which will generate 100x images (each 8000x8000px) that are comprised of text (8000x1600px), a background (8000x6400px), and shapes overlaid on top of the background. I have developed the first two elements, and I need help with the third element - the generation of a random array of shapes over the background. Please look at the sample images attached for what the project will look like.
I am looking for code that will generate a PNG image that is 8000x6400px with a transparent background. The image should be comprised of randomly generated contoured shapes that are:
- Between 200 and 600px in diameter
- Filled with a solid colour (the colour does not matter, as I will edit this in Photoshop later)
- The shapes are random, but roughly circular or elliptical, although they can also be any smooth contour shape
- Closely packed, with the density random across the image and between images
- Non-overlapping, that is, none of the shapes touch each other
- The shapes should expand beyond the frame edge (that is, they do not all need to fit within the frame and can be cropped)
I have identified the following resources that may be of assistance:
1) The generation of the random contoured shapes - one method discussed here https://stackoverflow.com/questions/50731785/create-random-shape-contour-using-matplotlib
2) The packing of the shapes into an image - various methods are discussed here:
a) https://uk.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/answers/446114-non-overlapping-random-circles and https://uk.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/70348-draw-randomly-centered-circles-of-various-sizes
I would like to be able to use a website like http://htmlcsstoimage.com to use the code you write to create the 100x PNG images. I will then use Photoshop to create the final designs.
I would like the images to be random and unique from each other. For example, the shapes should be of different size and contour (although most should be circular or elliptical) and the packing density should be different and vary across the images and within the image (although mostly closely packed).
Please let me know if you have any questions, George
Các kĩ năng yêu cầu
Phản hồi của người thuê
“Excellent Freelancer - provided an initial proposal which met my specifications, and then was timely in responding to questions and developing solutions so that the final product was exactly what I needed. He clearly had understood the brief that I had in mind, and was more than capable at developing code to satisfy this brief. Pleasure to work with. ”
goodnightthief, United Kingdom.