Dental Practice Layout Plan & 3D's
- Tình trạng: Closed
- Giải thưởng: $140
- Các bài thi đã nhận: 4
- Người chiến thắng: Nica3D
Tóm tắt cuộc thi
We are a dental practice design and fitout company.
We are currently working on designing a dental practice within and existing building.
Below is what we require
Full layout plan with dimensions
3D renders of interior
3D render of suggest external shopfront
The layout must include the following rooms.
2 x Dental Surgery rooms ( 12m2 + each)
1 x Sterilisation room /area (6-8m2 +) Can be a room or galley style
1 x Lab room/cupboard (1-2m2) + Can be part of Steri providing it is separated Needs bench with sink and small space for grinder beside.
1 x OPG/Xray area (3m2 +/-)
1 x Consult/office Room (8-10m2 +)
1 x Accessible/Disabled Toilet (Minimum 1900mm x 2100mm to meet NZ standards)
- Cavity sliding doors often used to save space
- Frameless glass partitions and walls often used to transfer natural light and create a more spacious feel
- Suction and compressor will be located outside
- LED strip lighting is often used to create ambiance and effect
- Steri room must have a Sink at one end for scrubbing dirty instruments and a sink at other end or separate for clean hand washing
- Kids area and/or patient refresh area is always a bonus if space allows.
- Clinical areas such and surgeries, steri and lab will all have sheet vinyl coved.
You can view ideas and practices we have completed on [login to view URL] and [login to view URL]
I have also added some plan sets and renders of past projects.
Logos attached to insert into plansets
All the best!
Các kĩ năng yêu cầu
Phản hồi của người thuê
“Orlando provided a very high level of work for the low budget provided.”
dentecnz, New Zealand.