Design a home-page and sub-page for maximized conversion
- Tình trạng: Closed
- Giải thưởng: $240
- Các bài thi đã nhận: 27
- Người chiến thắng: tania06
Tóm tắt cuộc thi
I want to have a proposal (draft-level, only psd is ok) of a new design for a web-page. We will most likely want to work further with the chosen designer.
The two pages I'd like to see your suggestion for is the the home-page www.sonician.com and one sub-page (e.g. http://www.sonician.com/en/products-services/e-mail-marketing-newsletter-system.html or http://www.sonician.com/en/marketing-automation/meeting-booking.html of a sub-page).
The differences in content from now would be that:
* on the home-page:
- I'd like to be able to include a video at a prominent position to make people see it and then with signup-button for a demo underneath.
- loginfields (login, pwd, pwd reset-button and "sign in" should be visible on first page
- search-field should be there, too
- live chat field should be there ONLY if anyone's on-line.
- if you feel there's a background image that would help put the user in the right mood, feel free to add it, but no pre-requisite
- testimonials/customer case study areas (logos only?)/membership in organizations (that will only be shown on the Swedish, not the English page)
* on the sub-page, I also want signup-form for having a demonstration or for a webinar underneath, it should show ONE future date, AND:
- testimonials/customer case study areas (logos only?)/membership in organizations (that will only be shown on the Swedish, not the English page) also there.
I would like the design to be:
-less cluttered, more clear, and more 2013.
-You don't have to take into account any particular CMS but ours is now built in Magento, but you should consider all best-practices when it comes to web-pages that should:
- sell well,
- work from a mobile phone
- work both for people with big screens, and for those with limited screens (e.g. max 768px height incl. browser bars).
The message should be clear of what we provide, and that's more important than the size of the logo, etc, so these could be pretty small (narrow in height).
The types of best-practices it should follow are what can be found on, e.g.: