Design a Logo for a Charity Project - Digital Learning Room (Powered by Rotary)
- Trạng thái: Closed
- Giải thưởng: $50
- Các bài thi đã nhận: 2
- Người thắng cuộc: uniqmanage
Tóm tắt cuộc thi
This is a project for a Rotary club that is developing Tablet Learning & Teaching resources that will be located in a specifically designated room in remote Pacific Island (mainly) communities. Some Digital Learning Rooms may be based in Australia & New Zealand also - though generally in disadvantaged communities. The key elements we want the logo to convey are:
1. It is charity
2. The room is for all people - not just children
3. The room allows users to access the internet (using donated android tablets and broadband) and therefore knowledge for everything a user ever needed to know.
4. The purpose of the DLR is to improve Literacy, numeracy and digital/technolgy skills.
5. The charity & Room are associated with Rotary
It is a small charity project - hence our ability to only offer a modest budget. We hope though to get some great ideas. Designers - knock yourselves out.
We require a logo and a positioning statement.
Các kĩ năng được đề xuất
Phản hồi của người thuê
“This was a charity project so a limited budget but what we got was a great design, superb flexibility to tweak concepts and wonderful communication. Would definitely hire again. Best wishes with your design career. ”
Agent86, New Zealand.