Design a Logo for a concept/website called Fitlanthropy!
- Tình trạng: Closed
- Giải thưởng: $75
- Các bài thi đã nhận: 32
- Người chiến thắng: EdesignMK
Tóm tắt cuộc thi
My fiance, Michael, is starting to build his website www.fitlanthropy.ca. He is a head & neck surgeon by day and a triathlete by night. His mission is 'fit for the cure', whereby he combines his passion for medicine & health with fitness, all for a greater cause. This website, [login to view URL], will be a hub whereby he can describe the charities he supports and runs his races for. The website will be a mixture of information on upcoming races, pictures and blog content.
I am looking for a logo that uses some of the following:
- some sort of triathlon theme (swim bike run icons, or maybe 2 circles that overlap [see attached] where one can say health, the other fitness, and the middle says achievement) - like a venn diagram?
- in the grey/blue/black tones (open to others)
- it can be an icon of the side of a face (he is a head & neck surgeon)
- super clean, using more icons than words (it can even just be fit)
This is a blog that combines medicine, triathlon and charity. Would be nice to combine a surgical tool in the form of a bike with a "giving" hand somewhere nearby.
The two loops for fingers can form the wheels of the bike.
See attached images for examples.
Any other suggestions are welcome.
I am looking for something simple bold that represents the meaning behind fitlanthropy (fitness, health, philanthropy). F is a great letter to use.
I look forward to seeing all of your designs!
Các kĩ năng yêu cầu
Phản hồi của người thuê
“EdesignMK listened to all of my requirements and was so timely and professional in all of his/her interactions with me. I would highly recommend his/her work!”