Design a Logo for NewLife Church
- Trạng thái: Closed
- Giải thưởng: $250
- Các bài thi đã nhận: 593
- Người thắng cuộc: dzenomon
Tóm tắt cuộc thi
NewLife is an existing church in North Carolina ([url removed, login to view]) described by the following attributes:
- Edgy/Extreme Contemporary (full worship band, jeans/t-shirts dress code, rock concert type feel, ear plugs available at the door)
- Relevant (the teachings can be immediately applied to everyday life)
- Under 50 crowd (our average attendee age is probably late 20s/early 30s)
- Targeting people who need the love of Jesus (we want to reach those people who would not typically feel welcome in a traditional church, so we want the people with tats & piercings, the drug dealers, the prostitutes, etc... basically just anybody who needs to know that Jesus loves them).
- Jesus is at the core (we do some crazy stuff sometimes, but we simply try to do whatever Jesus leads us to do.)
We have an existing brand than has been in place for about 4-5 years, but we want to update it and we are not sure if we want to have a new version of the existing logo or a completely new design. Our existing brand can be found at our web site ([url removed, login to view]).
If we had to use only three words to describe the look and feel of our ideal logo, they would be:
** (I should mention that we don't really like the NewLife plant/leaf/vine theme that is used by so many churches with 'New Life' in their name.)
If we had to use only three words to describe the image that we want our logo to present to the community, they would be:
In terms of the technical details of the logo:
- Contest submissions can be made in JPG format, but the winner will be expected to provide the logo in high resolution layer files (PSD or AI format).
- The logo should work well on both dark and light backgrounds.
- The logo should work well in both color and black/white.
- The logo should work well (or have a version to work well) in limited color printing (for t-shirts, promotional items, etc)
The winning design will become the property of NewLife Church in whole and the designer will transfer all design and ownership rights to NewLife upon being selected as the winner and receiving payment.
This is a contest and only one winning submission will be selected. Contributing a design to this contest is not a guarantee for work, payment, contract or otherwise. Many will submit designs, but only one will be chosen.
Please let us know if you have questions and thanks for participating.