Design a Logo for OnePageWebApp.com
- Tình trạng: Closed
- Giải thưởng: $50
- Các bài thi đã nhận: 3
- Người chiến thắng: MonamiSoft
Tóm tắt cuộc thi
I am looking for an easy-to-read logo with the name "OnePageWebApp". Your design must be very READABLE... not so fancy that it is hard to read. It would be nice to have some graphic along with the letters, but just the letters would be OK if they are stylized in a way that grabs your attention or looks impressive.
Please choose a complementary color palette that catches your attention but is still pleasing to the eye. I DO NOT want anything too gaudy or garish.
Also, I want the ORIGINAL ART file (and font names used) so I can adapt the logo in the future if needed. I want the LAYERED file, Photoshop .psd or Fireworks .png would be preferable.
LAST... I know you spend valuable time on this content, so let's please spend it well. DO NOT just post a message asking me to look at your entry... trust me, I WILL look at it. See these last 2 contests, for example:
And I will post comments from time to time (or send a private message) to share my thoughts... which guides this to a better logo for me. I promise to provide some feedback. Feel free to ask specific questions, though.
==========NOTES FROM COMMENTS BELOW=============
1. Do NOT put a 1 (number) in the logo. It will be confusing.
2. I like the idea of incorporating some kind of iconic image to help communicate the name. #29 is simple and I sort of like the way the dogear sort of points toward the name. Also, I tend to favor SIMPLER designs like 60 and 55. Unless it's really, really great I do NOT prefer BUSY images like 12, 46, 58... 51 and 53 are also this way, trying too many things in one logo (and I have no idea what that rounded thing in the background is).
3. I think the letters in the name all need to be the SAME COLOR (unless you have something absolutely astounding otherwise). And, as I said before, the letters MUST BE EASY TO READ!
4. After seeing these and since the name might be confused with the general term, I've decided I DO want the .com in the logo. Sorry for the change but, with your help, I'm trying to lead this to the best logo possible.