Design a Logo for Orestone Manor boutique country hotel in Devon, England
- Tình trạng: Closed
- Giải thưởng: £200
- Các bài thi đã nhận: 13
- Người chiến thắng: The Lion Studios
Tóm tắt cuộc thi
OBJECTIVE: To create a new logo and defined “corporate colour(s)” for our luxury boutique country hotel, Orestone Manor.
BONUS PRIZE: As well as the guaranteed cash prize, if we adopt the winning design the designer and a friend or partner will be invited for a complimentary stay at the hotel, with 3 course dinner, breakfast, and £50 drinks credit so you can enjoy a free luxury stay at our fabulous hotel.
We initial require concepts and ideas, from which we will select a winner or shortlist of no more than 3 for further development. The finished logo/winning design will need a version in full colour & greyscale.
The logo MUST include the hotel’s name, which is “Orestone Manor” (the full name is “Orestone Manor Hotel & Restaurant”, but the use of “hotel & restaurant” is optional). The logo may be a stylised representation of the name, or may be a symbol above or alongside the name. In the latter case we will need font guidance as well.
The hotel’s website can be found at www.orestonemanor.com, where you can read about the hotel and view pictures of it. It is a small boutique luxury hotel, a country house hotel in style but just half a mile from the coast, and with extensive sea views. The current logo, which can be seen on the site, is universally disliked and not in any way a representation of what we are after.
The hotel have developed the following mission and vision statements: to an extent these may in part be aspirational, particular in relation to being well known (which currently it isn’t, being quite recently opened). The statements convey the vision and aspirations of the Orestone team, how the hotel aims to operate, and the brand values of the business. As Tripadvisor reviews will show, the service aspirations are very much already in place. You can read the reviews here
“Orestone Manor will be a renowned boutique country
hotel & restaurant, where guests feel instantly relaxed,
don’t want to leave, and can’t wait to come back”.
• It’s not about awards, it’s about customer feedback.
• A hidden gem that wants to be discovered
• The customer is king (or queen)
• Intuitive service - where we anticipate what it will take to put a customer at ease, and the level
• of attentiveness, formality or conversation they would like.
• Customers can do what they like. Feel as relaxed as at home, but feel it’s special.
• A holiday home with service, home from home.
• Give the customer the type of service they want, but no rules and restrictions, no dress
• restriction. Just say yes.
• Relaxed, un-stuffy, friendly, going the extra mile
• Customers don’t want to leave / go home
• Choice & flexibility.
• Equality - no-one will feel less important because they dress down, have less money or don’t
• speak in a posh accent.
• Provider of new experiences (products, service levels, tastes…)
• Staff given respect and freedom to exercise discretion
• Food: Modern European, some old English elements, fresh local produce. Relaxed fine
• dining, 2 rosette level, not pushing for higher. Possibly move towards separate casual
• dining/bistro menu when busier.
• Restaurant buzzing, popular with locals, regular customers, social relationships
• Exceeding expectations
• Something little extra
• Pride in everything delivered to the customer
• Customers come for the quality not the price, but always leave feeling they’ve had good value
• Famous nationally for amazing breakfasts
Các kĩ năng yêu cầu
Phản hồi của người thuê
“Delighted with the design and communication - very good value and very professional”
orestone, United Kingdom.