Design a Logo for Samples With a Cause
- Tình trạng: Closed
- Giải thưởng: $90
- Các bài thi đã nhận: 29
- Người chiến thắng: Darusalam
Tóm tắt cuộc thi
Provide logo concept development for a marketing program called:
“Samples With a CauseSM”
• Incorporate relevant icon brand identifier (into the logo design) to align to the brand. I.e. Nike “Swoosh”. Icon must be ownable and able to stand on it’s own as well as combined with the text.
• Select typeface and colors that support the brand personality.
• Possible execution options could include text stacked vertically and a horizontal format for web..
• Servicemark (SM) to be placed as executed in above example.
• Final deliverable will need to be provided electronically including EPS and HiRez JPEGs.
The ‘Samples With a Cause’ marketing program is targeted to consumers. Demographics will be across all consumers – male and female, young and old, however there will be a skew to the primary household purchaser of consumer package goods - women 18-50.
There is a definite benefit to the consumer of getting a free product sample, plus a feel-good element that they are part of a larger Cause Supporting program.
Beneficial, caring, giving, supportive, part of a bigger cause, something in it for me.
For the consumer, there is a linking of two benefits – getting a sample (something for themselves) while at the same time supporting a cause (they are giving something to others). This linking of two benefits would be great to communicate visually in the logo.
CREATIVE CONSIDERATIONS & MANDATORIES
• Consider 2-3 total colors only unless appropriate rationale supports more colors.
• Pantone/CMYK colors need to be identified as part of submission.
• Feel free to take creative license (supported by rationale). Example includes executing name as all lowercase.