Design a Logo for Small Vocational School
- Tình trạng: Closed
- Giải thưởng: $100
- Các bài thi đã nhận: 19
- Người chiến thắng: rogerweikers
Tóm tắt cuộc thi
A logo for a small vocational school for underprivileged women called "Queens College"
Although we have plans to offer a variety of courses, we want to start with a health assistance course. For this reason, we need:
i) a general logo for the school,
ii) a subsidiary logo for the Health Assistance department (which should look very similar to your idea for the general logo, except with added symbolism to show that it is a Health Assistance department)
1. The name "Queens College"
2. A shield, a la the typical school emblem
3. School colours: i.e. wine red, white and gold OR purple, white and gold (we haven't completely decided yet, so choose one of those sets of colours. We will depend on your own creative recommendation :) )
4. Logo design must be able to fit into a perfect square
1. Use of the letter 'Q' somehow (perhaps within the shield?)
2. Use of a banner beneath the shield
3. A bold, classy or sophisticated look; nothing that looks corporate
The preferences are just preferences. They are not mandatory, and we could easily be persuaded to choose a design without any of our preferences if the design looks GOOD. We're giving you some creative reign over this.
I have used this site a number of times, and the one thing I always end with is this:
If you also believe you have a logo design or idea that would be perfect, but completely ignores both our mandatories and preferences (except for the school name of course), please submit anyway. You never know.
300 dpi, PNG file, vector format
If you use Photoshop, design in the largest resolution you can
In the event that you win (and only in the event that you win),
***YOU MUST PROVIDE YOUR ILLUSTRATOR OR PHOTOSHOP RAW FILE: This is non-negotiable. I know some designers are not comfortable with this. Sorry, but we need it for the long-term.
Thanks, and good luck guys.
Các kĩ năng yêu cầu
Phản hồi của người thuê
“Very talented designer. I love the logo he made for my new company.”