Design a Logo for StressControl Product
- Tình trạng: Closed
- Giải thưởng: £250
- Các bài thi đã nhận: 143
- Người chiến thắng: vicked
Tóm tắt cuộc thi
This is a logo for a DVD home study course called "StressControl - How to Develop Unshakable Resilience for More Money and More Life".
I've created my own initial version of the logo attached 'stresscontrol-logo-v0.5.jpg'.
The idea here is to use the two types of motivation. To create a desire for people to buy the product on the basis that they want to move AWAY from the pain of Stress and TOWARDS the pleasure of resilience and living life calmly.
The possibilities for this logo are almost endless but here are my ideas.
See attached file stresscontrol-logo-v0.6.jpg. This shows an extra part which is an arc over the 'R' and the 'O'. This is where some kind of gradient could go to represent the process of going from Stress (red) to calmness (blues and greens). This could be represented by things like
1. A rainbow
2. A thermometer
3. A pressure guage
4. Dots or crystals (like chakra points) - see http://www.shutterstock.com/cat.mhtml?lang=en&search_source=search_form&version=llv1&anyorall=all&safesearch=1&searchterm=chakras&search_group=#id=137911115&src=JOpT4nWHayc2Eb0mEezb8A-1-49
5. The evolution of man image but the colour of the men goes from red gradually to blue from left to right. I've attached a file 'evolution.jpg' which gives an example of the evolution of man concept but this is only an example. If you use this concept in your design, make the same but just different colour as they become less 'stressed'.
6. The idea of 'balance' like some scales or something
7. A shield, a bubble or a force-field (to represent resilience)
This course is transformational so images of that nature could also be included. Butterflies are associated with transformation.
One of the key concepts in the course is of a tap dripping water into a bucket. I have this idea that the 'L' from 'Control' could have a tap on top of it facing backwards, which is then dripping water droplets into the 'O' of 'Control' and the 'O' is shaped like a bucket somehow.
I don't expect you to use ALL the ideas in the logo, that will be too much. I want to convey the benefit of the product visually.
Again to be clear, the benefit of the product is that it will teach people how to go from being stressed out to living life calm and relaxed.
We are talking about changing peoples emotions from bad to good so bear that in mind with the design. The logo needs to reflect those feeling visually.
My favourite idea out of all of them is the tap and bucket idea because people will come to know it and it will remind them of what they learned every time they see it.
Các kĩ năng yêu cầu
Phản hồi của người thuê
“@vicked won the contest on 19 June 2013”
uslvw, United Kingdom.