Design a Logo for TLSN.com
- Trạng thái: Closed
- Giải thưởng: $50
- Các bài thi đã nhận: 10
- Người thắng cuộc: stanbaker
Tóm tắt cuộc thi
I need a logo for TLSN.com. The letters stand for Time Line Syndication Network, which may or may not be part of the logo... you show me what works best. It would be nice to have an icon/graphic but ONLY IF it ties to the name or has the appropriate connotation, but I don't have any ideas along those lines yet... hopefully, YOU WILL!
I look forward to seeing your designs.
- MUST BE READABLE. Nothing so stylish it is hard to figure out. It should be CLEAR at a GLANCE.
- Choose a complementary BUSINESS color palette that catches your attention but is still pleasing to the eye. I DO NOT want anything too gaudy or garish. Or amateurish... if I think I can make it MYSELF, I will immediately reject the entry (because I do not want to do it myself but will not pay someone for THAT). I want a more professional "look".
- SIMPLER is better than COMPLEX. Don't just throw a bunch of clip art out there... have a reason for it. If it looks like something seen a thousand times, don't do it. Perhaps it just has clean lines, maybe it's made abstract in some way, I'm open to your creative ideas.
- I think I DO want .com to be a part of the logo, unless your design convinces me otherwise, but it should be small/subtle. A whisper that doesn't take attention away from the actual logo.
How is that for a CHALLENGE? You cannot get too fancy and yet it must be different, engaging, and business-like. This will be a HARD goal to achieve... especially when you consider there are really only FOUR LETTERS in the logo (
Please deliver the ORIGINAL ART files and exact font name(s) used so I can adapt the logo in the future if needed. At minimum, I want the LAYERED format (not flattened) files.
LAST... I know you spend valuable time on this content, so let's please spend it well. DO NOT just post a message asking me to look at your entry... trust me, I WILL look at it. See previous contests, for example:
And I will post comments from time to time (or send a private message) to share my thoughts... which guides this to a better logo for me. I promise to provide some feedback. Feel free to ask specific questions, though.
Thanks for your time and effort.