Design a mobile game mockup
- Tình trạng: Closed
- Giải thưởng: €200
- Các bài thi đã nhận: 2
- Người chiến thắng: Winner008
Tóm tắt cuộc thi
We want to develop 4 minigames inside an app for drones so we need the mobile games firsts mockup designs. Just one screen for every minigame. Here's the action to be designed in every screen. First, i tell you an example game to "copy" the concept of the game for every screen:
1) Like the game Fruit Ninja - how to adapt it: clean the window of bugs that hits the drones eyes, and windy weather. Clean the fog too. Bugs coming to the “eyes”, and you have to clean them out before they explode. There are different levels, different difficulties. You have to reach to a level (buffer some points) [login to view URL]
2) Like the game Where's my water OR Roll the ball. How to adapt it: make it but with electricity, like the path the electricity has to take to actually work and deliver power. The electricity path of least resistance. Because is a biomechanic drone, it will have “flesh” and “metal” in it, so the electricity can’t go wherever it wants. You have to show the correct way from the battery to the motors. The same principle than the other game. You have to level up, to unlock the capability of correct flying, if not, it will fail and have bad flying movements. [login to view URL] or [login to view URL]
3) Like the game Unblock me OR Gears of time: how to adapt it: like a mechanic puzzle, you have to move motor pieces so it could get fixed and work correctly. Imagine some kind of rubik cube. Mechanic parts that have to be putted in the correct positions so it could rotate. Imagine a set of gears. [login to view URL] or [login to view URL]
4) Temple Run/ Subway Surfers / Space invaders - how to adapt it: the drone is flying forward all the time, has to avoid obstacles (trees, airplanes, buildings), go thru rings to earn points and fire enemies (other animals and robots) to eliminate them. [login to view URL] OR [login to view URL] AND [login to view URL]
In none of the games the drone is seen. The first and fourth minigame is a FPV.
REMEMBER, just one screen showing an action of every minigame idea.
We are building an startup around this, so this is just the beginning for a lot of things to do. Hope to see the best of you, guys.
I'm attaching images of the drones for you to have an idea of the tone for the games.
Any questions? Let me know!
Các kĩ năng yêu cầu
Phản hồi của người thuê
“Fast and creative, would love to work with him again.”