Design a poster for wellcure - Make Your Child Love Greens.
- Tình trạng: Closed
- Giải thưởng: ₹500
- Các bài thi đã nhận: 31
- Người chiến thắng: AchiverDesigner
Tóm tắt cuộc thi
We need a poster to be made, Containing steps to make children love greens along with the heading and other description. Please use good and free pics of green vegetables/frutis from the net, attaching some related to every point.
Also need the Wellcure logo, website - [login to view URL] and the app download logos of playstore and app store. Attaching a sample poster with relevant files.
Please make it in a way that people share the poster with others on social media and put it on their desks or kitchen. (to be able to read them everyday)
Poster text starts -
Make Your Child Love Greens.
- Involve your kids in shopping for greens. Make it a fun activity.
- Let them spot the greens and let them choose what they would like to try.
- Involving kids in buying will also improve their knowledge.
- Make your kids grow greens in the house. Let them sow, water and take care of the plants.
- Start with subtle tasting greens like lettuce and spinach. Add more variety with time.
- Give fancy names to your veggie salad - Green Ninja salad, Green Monster salad etc.
- Add fruits/dry fruits to your kids’ veggie salads. Make it naturally sweet.
- Get them to help make the dishes and serve you and serve themselves.
- Put greens in curries as a dressing or puree. Eg: Add spinach to chana dal.
- Greens can also be added in soups. Eg: coriander leaves, celery or bok choy.
- Add nut powder on greens to make them tastier.
- Add finely shredded greens to their favourite foods like noodles, pasta, dosa.
- Chutneys and dips are a great way to up their green intake.
- Salads can be served in small lettuce cups.
- Cut sticks of carrots and cucumbers can be rolled up in spinach leaves served with a dip.
- Rotis can be rolled up with spinach, basil and shredded vegetables and cut up served with toothpicks.
Behaviour change -
- Don’t have too many rules for kids, let them learn by experimenting.
- Coax them to take just one bite, do not force them to finish.
- Kids learn by observation. So eat along with them.
Any change to get your child to eat healthy from sweets and processed items to healthy food is bound to take some time. With love, patience and a little bit of ingenuity, the transition is sure to happen. Meanwhile, enjoy this phase with your child!
- Poster text ends.
please put relevant free pictures related to the topic and make the poster as attractive to the eye as possible.
Please put bullet points.
MAKE THE POSTER IN SUCH A WAY THAT PEOPLE WOULD WANT TO PUT IN THEIR KITCHEN , ROOMS OR SHARE WITH OTHERS.
- poster size - A3
Các kĩ năng yêu cầu
Phản hồi của người thuê
“Creative, Professional and Good Communication Skills”
Những bài dự thi tốt nhất dự cuộc thi này