Design a Website Mockup for a Sub domain
- Trạng thái: Closed
- Giải thưởng: $33
- Các bài thi đã nhận: 6
Tóm tắt cuộc thi
1. The Sub domain is for events happening in a city.
2. The first page should have create, search events buttons, below which there should be calendar one similar to google calendar, the events which were already created should appear in the date of occurrence(similar to having entries in Google calendar).
3. The second screen: Create Event- Should have necessary fields, which could cover all events: (Birthdays, Public Meetings, Parties, Shows, Special shows). The main event type should be a drop down which should have most events in it, with other as one of the option for event types not covered in our event types. This screen should have maximum fields to get information on the events.
4. Third Page: Search event - This should have fields used in the create screen(only important ones like date, event type, location).
1. The three pages which mock up screens with UI technology name which would make the site look glossy.
2. The database modelling for each page, meaning tables, fields for each tables, relationship among each table.
The mock design need to be provided in Word document and the database modeling in excel sheet for each page.