Design a Website Mockup for an educational games studio
- Tình trạng: Closed
- Giải thưởng: €200
- Các bài thi đã nhận: 5
- Người chiến thắng: laurabarneslief
Tóm tắt cuộc thi
We are a small team making educational games for kids called "Hedgehog Academy". In the future we also plan to open a kids center, publish books and have a youtube channel with educational videos. Our games are for tablets, smpartphones (Android, iOS) and desktop (Windows, Mac).
As an example website we have in mind [login to view URL] yet I personally find that website rather low-budget looking and would want to have some more interesting design.
The website should have 7 sections:
0. Home - this the page which opens by default. It should contain an area with screenshots of games, regularly switching. Also, all the F, T, G+, Vkontakte and other social buttons plus all the "like" buttons go here.
1. Apps & Games - shows a list of our games and apps with a short description of the app and its icon. Clicking on the game should open the game's individual page (landing page), which contains screenshots, youtube video with the demonstration of the gameplay and links to the stores where the visitor can download the game for various platforms.
2. Blog - something like facebook wall where we can post short articles, photos, news about new games.
3. Videos - a page with a list of videos from youtube.
4. Books - (for now empty) will have a list of downloadable books/articles in PDF.
5. About - page with the list of the members of the team. For each person, a photo and short bio.
6. Contact - contact form and once again the list of F, T, G+... buttons.
There should be 2 buttons with flags: English and Russian to switch the whole website between languages. More languages can come later (e.g. German). Each page should have our logo visible.
Please check the attached archive. It contains most stuff you would probably need but please let me know if you need anything else. The design of the website should probably be stylistically close to the one of the logo. You also might take the word "Hedgehog" as inspiration but it's really up to you.
Your final delivery should contain 8 images showing design of the 7 listed pages plus the page which shows details about one of the games.