Design logo for charity called Crazy Big Dream
- Tình trạng: Pending
- Giải thưởng: $100
- Các bài thi đã nhận: 146
- Người chiến thắng: CHarberd
Tóm tắt cuộc thi
I am establishing a non-profit organization that raises money for good causes. The organization will be funded by large events supported by businesses, government and the community. The events that will be held will be unique, large and whimsical. Something big and crazy that I dream up, and I already have several events in the works. That is why it is called Crazy Big Dream.
I have extensive experience putting on large events and will have lots of supporters. This project is intended to launch my personal contribution to my community.
I already have the domain name of www.crazybigdream. Now I need someone to design a creative and unique logo. It must be original. No stock graphics accepted from sources like iStockPhoto or Shutterstock.
- Minimalist design. Keep it simple.
- Scalable design. Needs to be visible for small use, such as logo on business card or mobile applications.
- Provide initial design in full color on a white background.
- Designs under serious consideration will be need to be submitted in additional formats before decision is made. The formats include 1) black on white background, 2) white on black background, and 3) an optional format chosen by the designer using the designer&amp;amp;#039;s recommended color palette with color specifications.
- Identify any fonts used.
- Must be original work. Do not use stock images from graphic image companies like iStockPhoto or Shutterstock. Those designs will be rejected.
- Submit only one version on a white background. Multiple submissions of same image will be rejected. Images with background of store signage, wall signage, business card, etc. will be rejected because they take up space and time. Thank you for your cooperation with this guideline.
- A young person, perhaps lying down with arms beneath head and legs crossed, with a dream cloud above his/her head that includes the words Crazy Big Dream within the cloud. A silhouette might work best to avoid excessive details.
- Use expressive text or handcrafted lettering that provokes a sense of big, crazy and dreams.
Answers to questions:
Q. Does the logo need to include the name of the organization (Crazy Big Dream)?
A. No, but please include the name next to the logo in a font and size that looks good with the logo.
Q. Can the name of the organization be included within the graphic design? Yes. You might consider drawing the name in a whimsical, freehand style. But remember to keep it simple and scalable. Also, it must look good when printed entirely in black on a white background.
If you have more questions, please submit them and I will post answers here.
- When I judge entries, I like to give an immediate rating of 1 to 5 stars.
- Over time I may change the rating either up or down as I think about the designs.
- One star means I am not interested or I think you simply are copying another design submitted by another designer.
- Two stars means I see something I like in the design and I may recommend changes later.
- Three means I like several things in the design.
- Four stars is a serious contender for the project.
- Five stars will be the finalists. I do not give five stars in the beginning but usually raise someone from a three or four star up to a five.
- I seldom ask for revisions until later in the contest. I know everyone is willing to modify their design, but I do not want to waste your time or mine with too many requests. If you get a request to modify your design, then I am giving your design serious consideration.
- If I get too many designs from a designer to the point that it becomes annoying, I will reject all entries from that designer.
Additional work after award:
- Additional work will be offered to designer who is awarded the project, such as business card design and promotional materials.
I am hoping for some wild, crazy, fun, inspirational entries. I appreciate you time and effort to help me launch my big, crazy dream.