Design Portable HTML
- Tình trạng: Closed
- Giải thưởng: $30
- Các bài thi đã nhận: 4
- Người chiến thắng: tajvirgo
Tóm tắt cuộc thi
I am trying to identify an HTML expert to work with to answer various HTML coding questions as they come up. I am using this contest to try to identify good candidates as well as to answer a specific question. Now for the contest question.
I want to have a single line on a web page, inside a column, that will left-align an image, then display to the right of that six links. The trick to this is that the image is the image of a signature, and the pixels wasted below the actual signature are adding space into the design. The word links to the right of the image need to elevated (or the image needs to be lowered) so that the vertical alignment will work out.
The line would end up looking like:
PNG-Image-of-Signature Word-Link1 Word-Link2 ... Word-Link6
Requirements for the solution:
1) Code in HTML only, no CSS.
2) Imagine there is a signature line for the signature. The bottom edge of the six links would be at the same vertical level as the signature line. This will leave white space above the links that is occupied by the signature's vertical space, and that is okay. Said differently, vertical alignment will be at the bottom, but the alignment is NOT with the bottom of the *image* file. Alignment is with the signature line that would best fit to the cursive signature, which is N pixels above the bottom of the signature.
3) I am looking to work with individuals who are HTML experts and can prove that. I do not want to work with firms; I want to have a direct relationship with a talented individual. PLEASE do not be a middleman to some other talent....
4) The answer needs to avoid using any deprecated HTML attributes. Ideally the code will be HTML5 compatible. The idea should contain information beyond the code, giving clearly stated reasons why your solution is the most portable or most maintainable design.