Develop a brand name for an athletic apparel label
- Tình trạng: Closed
- Giải thưởng: $100
- Các bài thi đã nhận: 400
- Người chiến thắng: askalice
Tóm tắt cuộc thi
We are needing some ideas for a brand name. The contest is to find a brand name that meets the brand description below. We would like something short, clean, brandable, and maybe with some meaning behind the name (though not required), and nothing cheesy. We are a young, enthusiastic company and we are CrossFit addicts. We are developing athletic apparel that we want to wear.
The brand name needs to meet the following criteria:
- It is not currently used within the apparel or fitness industries globally.
- It needs to have available URLs (.com)
- The trademark needs to be available in Australia (the goods class for apparel).
We are looking for a brand name for athletic apparel.
The target audience is CrossFit athletes. These consumers are committed, sophisticated, worldly athletes, often professionals and have their own families. These athletes understand the importance of community and how community support is key to their athletic aspirations.
The brand stands for:
- supports their aspirations (peak physical performance)
- part of an aspirational but inclusive tribe, a community that supports individuals’ athletic aspirations
- “The best that I can be” (I train like an elite athlete)
- fit-for-purpose: products specifically engineered for CrossFit
- substantial: this is not a trend, it is a lifestyle
The brand personality is:
- enthusiastic (we are CrossFit athletes and believe in the benefits of this training methodology)
- supportive (CrossFit is a culture not a product. Our goal is to inspire, not to intimidate)
- sophisticated and worldly (we value a scientific training method and appreciate the community and support CrossFit provides)
How we differentiate from the existing offers:
- We know and respect the men and women of CrossFit.
- We do not have a “shrink it and pink” it attitude to women who are committed to CrossFit. We don’t want to be wearing pink yoga pants whilst performing a personal record clean and jerk.
- We don’t believe that men who are committed to CrossFit want to wear aggressive, macho gym wear with half naked women printed on the front.
- We find it confusing when I see Reebok CrossFit apparel hanging next to Reebok Les Mills (think aerobics pump classes) apparel.
- We are not anti-peace, love & harmony. But when we are experiencing mental anguish from a metcon, feel-good affirmations is the last thing we want to think about.
We look forward to your amazing ideas!
Here are some URLs to photos to inspire your creative thinking juices:
You can also look up some CrossFit videos on their YouTube channel for inspiration.
See attached moodboards for a further understanding of the world we live in.
Thank you!! We really appreciate your help.
Các kĩ năng yêu cầu
Phản hồi của người thuê
“Well thought out and sophisticated entry. Would happily hire askalice again for further creative writing work. ”