Explainer Website for Marine Battery startup product
- Tình trạng: Pending
- Giải thưởng: $250
- Các bài thi đã nhận: 31
Tóm tắt cuộc thi
Hi. I'm starting a small company that makes large waterproof lithium batteries for boats and Yachts. Floating powerwalls. The company is called BlueLithium, because Blue is deep water and Lithium tells you it's a battery product = a Marine Battery system.
The battery product is very safe, lower cost, scales scales from small to very large. Looks like a scube tank, very sealed, all metal, rugged, can take a real shit kicking.
What I need is an explainer web page. I want it to be a story teller, which says something like this.
1. Lithium batteries are as dangerous as hell.
2. They catch fire when they get damaged, wet, over charged, or just for the hell of it.
3. Even Tesla batteries like to explode; but in a car you can pull over and watch from a safe distance.
4. In a boat you can't always do that... because water. If you are 400nm south of Noumea and your powerwall starts to smoke then you are screwed and will die from thirst after 10 days clutching the smokey remains of your once beautiful sailing catamaran.
5. So we use a special type of Lithium cell that can’t burn.
6. We use a special type of management system called a ‘distributed battery management system’ (dBMS) which means every cell is managed, not just the whole cluster of 1000’s. This contains and isolates problems at a fine level of ‘granularity’. It used to be common for a battery of 200 cells to just shut down and do NOTHING because just 1 single cell was bad. If that happens 400nm south of Noumea you die.
7. Our dBMS allows you to take damage and keep going. If something hits your boat and cracks 20% of your battery case open, then your other 80% will keep you going, so you can get to safety.
8. The casings are TOUGH; a shell of 2.5mm ( 1/10” ) thick marine grade aluminium tube. Orings and Gaskets seal everything. Designed to work under 1m of water if necessary.
9. The power gets out of the batteries through waterproof automotive connectors.
10. The design is designed to Military Standards (MIL-STD-810G shock, vibration, transportation, storage and thermal.)
11. Designed to be easy to inspect, service and repair.
12. A battery will NEVER turn on the power voltage unless there is a cable plug inserted. This feature makes them much safer and user friendly.
13. Each of the battery tanks has a wifi connection. An iPad/Android app will talk to each and provide a dashboard showing status, fullness, output, and pretty graphical things.
14. The message is fault-tolerant, redundant, flame retardant, and will NEVER catch fire.
The target market is
1. Wealthy boat owner, Baby Boomer, Male decision maker with wife/GF is a strong influence
2. Owns sailing catamaran 40~60ft long.
3. Wants to live for weeks far away from shore, with modern conveniences, TV, Microwave
4. MIght not necessarily have electric motor drive. Might just do it for TV and Microwave, aircon.
5. They want their partners to enjoy the boat and not complain. This comfort angle is important.
6. Nothing ruins champagne on the deck like a 600HP diesel belching noise and smoke at you.
The webpage should be simple, it’s to explain one product by scrolling through a story, with a ‘contact us’ form/phone number as call to action at the end of the explainer, and ‘About Us’ as a 2nd page for now. The use of movement is encouraged, and I like what Webflow has, but I do not want to limit your platform choice. Use of animations is great, so long as cost is modest, I am a startup and while I’m happy to spend money, I require value for money.
I want a brand to go with, including font, logo, style guide, email signature.
Các kĩ năng yêu cầu
Những bài dự thi tốt nhất dự cuộc thi này
herodesigndiego United States