Graphic Design for a candy box
- Tình trạng: Closed
- Giải thưởng: $100
- Các bài thi đã nhận: 42
Tóm tắt cuộc thi
Mailing Box design required for a candy business. Customers personalise their perfect gift by pick and mixing their own lolly mail box - a sweet way to send a [login to view URL] customer fills their selected novelty container and fills it with a selection of their favourite lollies and chocolate.
The product is an easy way of sending a gift for any occasion ie happy birthday, thankyou, congrats etc.
WHO WILL BUY:
Novelty market that want convenience of ordering online - fun gift for any age, male or female. Both male and female including children and corporate.
1) The MAILING box will DIE CUT - please provide 3D of rectangle die cut box INCLUDING INSIDE DESIGN. I will use the same design for different sized boxes however please provide design for size similar to attached example (do NOT copy example)
2) Designer must produce the die cut pattern (the winner will be notified and must produce die cut pattern of box for printer to use before awarding)
4) Must use logo and colour
5) Must have web address: [login to view URL] (do not use website products or branding as we are removing these products)
6) Must contain dangerous shipping disclosure in small writing on front near area for shipping label to be stuck on.
This shipment does not, to the best of our knowledge, contain any dangerous goods as defined in the Dangerous Goods Act. I understand that
breaking this act may result in heavy fines or imprisonment.
6) Area to attach a courier label
7) Inside design must be fun and bright. Please see [login to view URL] or [login to view URL] for inspiration
Some slogans that can be used:
* Sweet Gifts Delivered
* Text: Hello you lucky duck, you're in for a sweet treat!
* You've just received Lolly Mail!
* This delectable selection of sweet treats have been picked just for you!