I need some a brand new Word Template for our proposal documents
- Tình trạng: Closed
- Giải thưởng: $800
- Các bài thi đã nhận: 11
- Người chiến thắng: smb88
Tóm tắt cuộc thi
Put together a proposal template based on the attachments provided.
Use the attached sample proposal as a basis, as we would like to keep all content as is. The only thing that needs to change is the look and feel of it (the graphics and some fonts) that is consistent with some of our other documents.
We need the overall file to be in a Word Template format. And require all graphics to be in a PSD file or similar, so that they can be resized or edited if required.
What should be kept as is:
- The colour of the text
- The 2-column layout
- Keep content as is
- The main heading style on the content pages
- The look and feel (the graphics) of the document, so that it is consistent with our other documents (samples attached)
- Keep document details on the cover as is (fonts to change), but remove the proposal ID and change the logo to our new one (attached)
- Add an Author name field on the cover
- On each section divider, include the same document details as the cover
- Come up with new H3 and H4 - we like the style of the main text heading
- Include styling for all other fonts to be used in the document
Make sure that all fields can be edited and that all fonts and text formatting is included in the template. Also use the attached brand guidelines so that the document is consistent with our brand.
Use BlueCentral Logo Guidelines_OnePage for the fonts and BlueCentral Logo Guidelines for colours that can be used.