I need two logos one themed “the coupe” which incorporates wine and rotisserie chicken, and the wine tasting group “the wine cellar rat” i want it timeless but casual, while feeling refined. Animals can be used with name - 24/09/2023 15:12 EDT
- Tình trạng: Closed
- Giải thưởng: $199
- Các bài thi đã nhận: 50
- Người chiến thắng: jrw4337
Tóm tắt cuộc thi
I am looking for a talented designer to create two logos for my projects. One logo is for "The Coupe," a brand that incorporates fine wine/cocktails and rotisserie chicken as a restaurant and bar. The other logo is for "The Wine Cellar Rat," a wine tasting group, which is in the basement and we host wine and cheese tastings, bourbon, tequila, wine tastings etc. I have seen the Kermit Lynch 50th anniversary logo on their bags and hats, which I like.
These are two logos, side by side or one of top of the other “The wine cellar rat” “The coupe” Different entities but in same building. The coupe is going to be a modern upscale Mediterranean-southern influenced rotisserie.
- I am open to any color options for the logos.
- I do not have a specific preference for a minimalist or complex design. I am open to both styles.
- I would like the animal to be included as an additional element in the logos. It should not be the main focus.
- I want the logos to be timeless, casual, and refined. They should give off a sense of sophistication while still feeling approachable.
Ideal Skills and Experience:
- Experience in logo design, preferably with a portfolio showcasing previous work.
- Ability to create designs that capture the essence of the themes (wine and rotisserie chicken, wine tasting).
- Creativity to incorporate animals as additional elements in a tasteful and visually appealing way.
If you are a designer who can bring these concepts to life, I would love to work with you on this project. Please include samples of your previous logo work when submitting your proposal.
Các kĩ năng yêu cầu
Phản hồi của người thuê
“I stay very busy, so i know i can be difficult, Jeffrey was patient and did great work for me.”
thewinecellarrat, United States.