- Tình trạng: Closed
- Giải thưởng: ₹8000
- Các bài thi đã nhận: 32
- Người chiến thắng: ibed05
Tóm tắt cuộc thi
Inchek – Guiding Investors
• Inchek is currently an idea that is transitioning into a business reality.
• The goal of Inchek is to assist the common man in India learn about stock markets, how to invest in it, develop the correct strategies, gain knowledge of its products and make smart decisions to become a successful investor. Inchek also aims to rid people with the mentality of quick and easy money, gambling and tip-based techniques and enable them to grow and build a corpus of long-term savings eventually leading them to Financial Freedom.
• As mentioned above, the niche market of Inchek will be common man/novice investor looking to save and grow his/her money.
• Inchek fits into to the Capital Markets industry not as a broker, but as a guide to every investor.
• The aim of Inchek is to be involved in day-to-day decision making of people in relation to investing in stock markets, gold and fixed deposits.
• It further aims to educate investors about selecting the right financial products and avoid getting duped by brokers and bankers
• Inchek also aims to develop a novice investor into a smart decision maker of stock markets and other financial products such as gold and bonds from a long-term perspective.
• Inchek will simplify understanding the company performance in stock markets to assist every user.
• Inchek aims to increase sales through trust and dependency for investing and encourage enquiries as a part of learning.
• Inchek also aims to spread through referrals and word of mouth through success stories of common people.
USP or Distinguishing Characteristics
Inchek will to simplify learning through real-life stock market situations and understanding company performance. It discourages very-short term trading, which happens without any proper background analysis.
Along with this, Inchek will stick to investors in real-time passing messages, especially during turbulent times, giving them comfort during times of panic.
Primary Target Audience
Target audience can be from any profession, from a farmer to a CEO of a business.
1. Potential Investors – People who have savings but are unwilling to invest in stock market due to fear.
2. New Investors – People who just entered the stock markets but don’t understand most things
3. Misguided Investors – People who have used wrong strategies such as “intraday trading and derivatives” and ended up with losses.
Secondary Target Audience
1. Informed Investor – An investor that makes money using the correct strategies but does not have enough time/patience to read the fundamentals of different companies.
2. Aspirants – People, who aim to learn about stock markets, understand about analyzing a company and eventually become experts.
Demographics of Target Audience
1. Age: 18 years to 70 years.
2. Income group strong enough to file and pay income taxes, as it helps in savings.
3. Location: India
• Social Media such as Facebook, Twitter and Google+ are important platforms for connecting with Inchek users and guiding them through the stock markets especially when market hits very high or low.
• It also helps us launch promotional offers and market any new offerings of Inchek.
• Blogs will also be promoted through the social pages of Inchek.
2. Building savings
3. Stock markets
4. Common investors
5. Strategy change
6. Informed investing
1. Wall Street Survivor
The logo should be compatible for use on Walls, Letterheads, Social Media pages, mobile apps and any other medium of communication.
The logo should represent trust, dependency and reliability. Hence colors such as Green, Blue and Purple are preferable.