- Tình trạng: Closed
- Giải thưởng: $250
- Các bài thi đã nhận: 185
Tóm tắt cuộc thi
Thank you for taking time to consider entry into this logo design competition.
This is a much bigger project than just this contest. In addition to the logo, we ultimately want to find a designer to go through the branding process with us. This can include helping design individual labels for a very sophisticated, high price point, line of drinks and food products that include snacks, spreads and desserts. This is an organic food line that will cross multiple platforms, from brick and mortar shops to packaged food. It is our intention to find someone who understands our direction and can work with us and co-create our vision.
JITA (ਜਿੱਤ) is a word from the Gurmukhi language and translates to mean “Victory”.
Please look at the text of the album cover for inspiration on the font, and the sword as inspiration to include in the design.
Please find a way to include some green element like a sprout or a leaf or a something that conveys the message green plant through your design.
In the logo round two pdf, please see round 1 on that presentation and think like that.
Color palate: black, white, green, metallic gold
other things to consider:
1. Words – “Jita” is the primary word and “Foods” is a secondary word. Jita will be used on its own in some cases, so the two words need to stay separated.
2. Font - Legibility of the word JITA is imperative since it can be used on its own. Letters can be capitol and/or lower case and varied sizes, as long as they work together.r.
3. Letters – We would like the “T” to be a metallic gold sword in the dirt with green sprouts growing or a vine wrapping around the sword. The “J” or “I” could look like the silhouette of a person making a pledge with the hand across the heart and one in the air
4. Tri-Color – Black on White OR White on Black with Kelly Green + Metallic Gold or gun metal silver accents
5. Overall Look – simple, clean lines/curves, minimalistic
6. Other Elements – Please think of the T in word as the logo. Please create an iconic sword.
we would to see it in earth, with a sprout and the start of a vine just at the base of the sword.
or simply just a sword. Perhaps using the gurumukhi text fro Jita on the handle?
** we will purchase addition design and font the is cool with the sword as the T in the dirt.
The sword element of the design will be the logo element that carries throughout the brand
will be glass bottles and kraft paper
To better understand the beginning of this company and its products please see below listed webpages - www.wellnessavatar.com.
In addition to this webpage, we have attached images to use only as inspiration.
FOOD for THOUGHT
Name + Meaning
Products + Value
Logo + Various packaging/marketing mediums
Key Words/Buzz Words:
Victory, organic, food, simple, green, growth, self, awareness, natural, sword, shield