logo design and font and color guide
- Tình trạng: Closed
- Giải thưởng: $200
- Các bài thi đã nhận: 1254
- Người chiến thắng: jahidhasanbd890
Tóm tắt cuộc thi
Update 11-30-23 I like the designs I am seeing with a small, simple horse and airplane. In some designs, the horse is TOO large or too detailed. Too large gives the impression that I am a Veterinarian.
I like the contrail behind the airplane as part of the word HEATHER. Or you could make the contrail part of the word SHARP as an alternate.
I am able to look past the font of the words, I know that will change. I am looking at the design right now.
I will REJECT some designs that are duplicates so that I can manage my contest.
Update 11-29. Horse and airplane should be smaller and subtle. Name is the focus.
Update 11-28 I do like the logos with a small size airliner airplane and a profile of the horse head. My two loves are horses and airplanes.
I am looking for a talented designer to create a logo and font and color guide for my existing business.
I need a logo that says "Heather Sharp". I need the logo in PNG and JPEG format.
I need 4 fonts and 5 colors that will be compatible with my logo and I will use on my website.
- The logo and design should reflect the overall style and personality of my business.
My website is www.heathersharp.com I am an author and inspirational speaker. I AM female, conservative, funny, and approachable. I am NOT strict/rigid, or frilly/flakey.
The logo can be just my name or if a horse and/or plane was subtly in the logo that would be fine. The feel of the logo is (for example) quarter horse, horseshoe, cowboy hat, Clouds, large plane (airliner not a propeller plane)
Books I have authored are titled: Never Dull!, Grounded, Realistic, I Understand, I have a lot to say.
My ideal reader/audience member is age 50 and is a cowboy/cowgirl or pilot/aviatrix, animal lover, Christian, parent
- I have a general idea of the colors and styles I want, but I am open to the designer's suggestions and creativity. I like purple, teal, brown and beige. see the cover of the book Never Dull (attached) and my headshot for the purple color.
- The design should be compatible with general file formats, as I do not require any specific software or platforms. I use an Apple Computer. My website is wordpress/beaver builder. I use Vista Print for my banners and cards. I want the font to match what they have available.
Ideal skills and experience:
- Strong graphic design skills with a portfolio showcasing previous logo and design work.
- Ability to understand and translate the vision and message of my existing business into a visually appealing logo and design.
- Creative thinking and the ability to provide suggestions and ideas for the color and style of the logo and design.
In the future- I will post a contest or pay someone per gig for:
1. update website: I will give the password and the designer will change/overhaul my website to reflect fonts and colors and add logo. one time, I can maintain the website after you fix it for me.
2. create a tagline that communicates: author, inspirational speaker
3. design a banner to go in my booth at expos where I am selling books and booking speaking events.
4. design a bookmark to be given away at expos with my contact info on it.
Các kĩ năng yêu cầu
Phản hồi của người thuê
“Fabulous! He was willing to make the perfect logo. I will hire him again for other projects. Good communication. Thank you. I am pleased.”
HeatherSharp, United States.