Logo Design for an IT Support and Services Company
- Trạng thái: Closed
- Giải thưởng: $325
- Các bài thi đã nhận: 263
- Người thắng cuộc: thesunstudio
Tóm tắt cuộc thi
Rokit is a young I.T company that provides I.T support and services to Home, SMB and Corporate clients. We have taken over a large I.T company and now need a corporate logo that represents our new company's name. This logo will be used in our media, business cards, websites, facebook pages, and letterheads.
Your submission should contain an icon and our company name.
We promise to give feedback on all submissions within 12-24 hours. This should assist in showing what we like and what we're looking for.
- The phonetic pronunciation of Rokit is Rocket and therefore it's important that we see elements of a Rocket in your submission!
- Rokit also contains IT in the word. So showing a difference of these letters either by shade, colour, capitals, font, or size might be an idea.
- Rokit is to be one word.
- Needs to be simplistic with no more than 2 or 3 colours.
- We'd like to see a wide and tall version of the logo, so that we have flexibility in using it.
- We'd also like to see a light and dark version of the logo, so we can use it in either type of background.
- We're creative. Processional and fun designs we would love to see them all!
We don't currently have a logo and I couldn't design if my life depended on it! I'm open to all your ideas! Don't follow my directions if you think you know better - as an artist you know what you're doing!
Your design will be seen by 1000's of businesses in Australia and work that could be sent your way! We'll give positive feedback for great designs so send us your best!!
Các kĩ năng được đề xuất
Phản hồi của người thuê
“The thesunstudio WON our new logo design competition! The design concepts they came up with were creative, professional, new and exciting! Communication throughout the competition was excellent always following our instructions with fast response times. I would recommend this Freelancer for any Graphic design work and will be defiantly using them again in the future! Thanks!”