Logo Design & 4 T-Shirts Design
- Tình trạng: Pending
- Giải thưởng: €200
- Các bài thi đã nhận: 128
Tóm tắt cuộc thi
Brand Design Contest for:
▪ We are looking for the best brand designs for lines of clothing to be launched soon.
– WE CREATE EMOTIONS AND CHANGE, THROUGH FASHION OUT OF RECYCLED MARINE WASTE AND POSITIVE DESIGN
– TO BECOME THE NEW WORLDWIDE REFERENCE IN STREETWEAR CLOTHING OVER THE NEXT 3 YEARS
Pillars of the Brand
▪ Eco friendly and sustainable Street wear design, out of marine rubbish, recycled wool and cotton, plastic, used tyres and low impact materials.
▪ Social awareness, utilizing materials with the least impact on the Planet and collaborating with suppliers with ethical policies in terms of human rights, labor and salaries.
▪ Positive design based on emotions. We believe in designing to improve subjective well being in human beings, i.e. for pleasure, but also for virtue (to have values and integrity), and personal significance ( sense of personal meaning and as a way to attain goals).
▪ Meaningful existence, with purpose, knowing that our actions, ideas and behavior have an impact in ourselves and contribute to something bigger in the World. Every customer contributes and give away 10% of its purchase to support local and global initiatives on social and ecological projects.
All the above with an underlying PASSION and LOVE for the SEA and the OCEANS and the extreme sliding water, SAILING, SURF, WINDSURF, KITE SURF, DIVING, SNORKLING, APNEA
What is required
1. The name of the brand is SeaRevolt.
2. We need :
– a logo design for SeaRevolt. Design of a logo that reflects the values and philosophy of the brand. THE LOGO MUST INFUSE YOUTH, PROTEST, CLAIM….IT HAS TO BE POWERFUL.
– We need to see the logo reflected in virtual garments to have a visual example. This logo will also be placed on shirts, polo shirts, pants, shorts, backpacks and caps
– Also the best color proposals for the logo.
There will be 4 T-shirt collections for SeaRevolt. Every collection inspires an EMOTION and must have along with the SeaRevolt logo. T-shirts must have a link between them to be defined by the designer to be part of the same collection. We must include the number of accumulated Tons of recycled waste used included those in this garment, we will use the hypothetical number ¨170.872 Tons of recycled waste¨ The number of Tons recycled, a phrase, a slogan, a motto, to be placed discreetly in the garment, collections as follows:
– PURPOSE Collection. ¨I have a clear sense of what makes life meaningful and valuable¨
– AUTONOMY Collection. I am the cause of my own actions, and I do things my own way¨
– FITNESS Collection. ¨I feel strong, healthy, safe, happy and I live with ease¨.
– INTEGRITY Collection. ¨I act on my personal values, I pass them to others and I see them reflected in the World¨
We need too:
Make 4 T shirt and 4 Shirt long sleeve examples (1 each for each emotion) and AGAIN, the emotion phrase to be in a VERY DISCREET, INCONSPICUOUS PLACE along the garment and just one time.