Make corrections to my HTML email template
- Tình trạng: Closed
- Giải thưởng: $30
- Các bài thi đã nhận: 6
- Người chiến thắng: vigneshhc
Tóm tắt cuộc thi
I have created a HTML email template for a client but it is not behaving as expected.
I have attached screenshots of before sending ('[login to view URL]', '[login to view URL]') and after the email is received ('[login to view URL]', '[login to view URL]') along with the template design ('[login to view URL]').
This way you can see the differences and what changes between sending and receiving the email. I have also included a .txt file ('[login to view URL]') containing the code for the email.
***BEST SOLUTION GETS THE PRIZE MONEY***
(This can be modifying my code or whatever is needed to make it work.)
- All fonts & images are hosted on a server, you will need to point to the same locations as I have
- links are blank (# or #nogo) for now
- I can send you the email if you wish, you can generally view the source of the received email and notice default styling added
- perhaps some things need to be specified in CSS to overrule the defaults that the email clients gives (such as any classic [login to view URL])
Good luck, I am here if you have any questions
NOTE: I am in the Australian AEST timezone, so if I don't reply quickly please consider this
Các kĩ năng yêu cầu
Phản hồi của người thuê
“Highly Recommend this employee. Vigneshhc not only supplied the best entry for this contest, but also gave me advice that will be useful in the future. Excellent Work!!”