Making digital photos look like I've actually printed them and then scanned them back onto my computer...
- Tình trạng: Closed
- Giải thưởng: $170
- Các bài thi đã nhận: 36
- Người chiến thắng: lianna84
Tóm tắt cuộc thi
I need help making my photos look like they’ve been printed onto real photo cards making them look as realistic as possible with paper thickness/realistic shadowing, etc. – I’ve attached examples of images like this labelled #1's. (I would like my photos to go all the way to the edges though)
Ideally, you’ll be able to show me real looking photos like shown in the examples that I've provided in various shapes/sizes - They will also need to:
- Have my photos going all the way to the edge.
- Able to put the photo cards on different backgrounds as well as plain white.
#2 attachments are photos that I'd like you to use to show me what you can do.
The winner will need to then provide me:
- Photoshop Templates of photo cards in various shapes and sizes (portrait, landscape, square - thinner/wider dimensions – rounded/edged corners, etc)
- They will need to have clipping masks that I can just insert my images into quickly making them look like printed photos like the attached #1 examples.
Note: It really needs to look like real photo cards like in the examples that I’ve provided. I don't want it to look obviously photoshopped (e.g. basic drop shadowing). If you think this is impossible to do digitally but you can do this by actually scanning to create realistic templates, etc. - I will happily work with that and help pay for additional resources if needed to get this looking realistic.
If done well, I will likely have future work for you also. I hope you can help :)
NOTE: I will not be accepting anymore entries that that photo doesn't go to the edge of the photo card
Các kĩ năng yêu cầu
Phản hồi của người thuê
“Lianna is amazing at her craft as well as a pleasure to work with. Hope to work with Lianna again in the future.”