Mind Reading entertainer needs business cards!
- Tình trạng: Closed
- Giải thưởng: $30
- Các bài thi đã nhận: 2
- Người chiến thắng: AbdullahArnab
Tóm tắt cuộc thi
Connor Jacobs is an Australian mind reader and thought sculptor. This year he is entering new markets, targeting the corporate speaking and entertainment sector with his unique offering of mind reading demonstrations and psychological influence.
The turnaround process in this business is set to last for the next 18 months, but at this stage, Connor is looking to quickly build a few stop-gap measures to allow him to meet, entertain, and engage potential new clients. One element of this is a temporary design of business cards that will be able to be printed quickly, ready for some imminent exhibitions and conferences. At this time, due to the transient nature of the business image and corporate design, he is not looking for incredible or outstanding efforts, but is hoping that this quick and low-prize crowdsourcing contest will turn up something eye-catching and memorable for the time being. He is not expecting freelancers to devote hours of time to this project, as there is only a small reward on offer. HOWEVER, should good design concepts and cooperative designers start to show themselves, there will definitely be opportunities for larger-scale branding design work before the end of this year.
- Standard-sized business cards (92x60mm art, which includes 3mm bleed. Please account for an extra 3mm safe zone border).
- MUST have blank white back
- Plain black-on-white design is okay, OR...
- If colour is used, please include only black, white and rich purples (see colour scheme at http://www.connorjacobs.com ), in a CMYK palette
- NOT looking for clip art style graphics!
- Style that is masculine, clear and uncrowded. A bit of modernism without ruining the professionalism
- Happy to see interesting or experimental fonts, but NOT looking for script, handwriting, cartoon or overly-"blocky" fonts (such as Bauhaus or Elephant).
- Imagery or backgrounds are up to you. Ideas relating to thought, the mind, neural networks, electricity, joining, connection, surprise or entertainment are all open to you, but clichés such as lightbulbs will probably not be accepted.
- There is currently no logo to work with, so a visually appealing presentation of ONE aspect of the card would be encouraged, perhaps a monogram?
NECESSARY INFORMATION TO BE INCLUDED
Please ensure the following text is used in your design, in whichever order or layout you decide:
- Connor Jacobs
- Thought Sculptor
- 0412 0 THINK (0412 084 465)
- Mundus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur
Although the website is currently incomplete, we encourage designers to look at http://www.connorjacobs.com to get a feel for what Connor does.
Thank you for your interest. We look forward to viewing your ideas. We will seek to give feedback during the week, but we would encourage you to try ideas before asking questions - we are quite open to new ideas, or things that deviate slightly from the above brief. Creative and trustworthy entrants will be noted for future work proposals.
Các kĩ năng yêu cầu
Phản hồi của người thuê
“AbdullahArnab provided an imaginative and original design for our business card project, perfectly in line with the brief. They have designed an original and appropriate concept logo for the cards which is very appealing. As a clear and polite communicator, we will be happy to hire AbdullahArnab again for further associated work.”