Minimal Logo Eyeglass Design - Turn Letters C, H, O into Glasses
- Tình trạng: Closed
- Giải thưởng: $100
- Các bài thi đã nhận: 53
- Người chiến thắng: gilart
Tóm tắt cuộc thi
I am looking to complete a project I already started. I have been designing a logo for a company called "FRENCH OPTICAL". Please read the contest rules and follow specific instructions and feel free to ask me any clarifying questions.
1) Even though the name of the company is FRENCH OPTICAL, there is nothing FRENCH about the company. Do NOT include any images having to do with France.
2) In the following attached Illustrator file you see the word FRENCH OPTICAL. In the middle of the font, I have combined the letters C,H, & O to form a minimal pair of eyeglasses that does not distract from the rest of the logo. The font used in Neutra Display Bold, 18pt.
3) The "problematic" is that the words read closer to, F R E N O O P T I C A L, rather than, F R E N C H O P T I C A L. This contest is to see if anyone can combine the 3 letters, C,H, & O so that the logo reads as, F R E N C H O P T I C A L. This is not a easy task.
4) Your entries must keep the color of the font/logo Black on a transparent background. Color space for font color is Black RGB, 000000. Font must be 18pt on a document size of 241px X 162px. Please download the attached Illustrator file. Do not change the font size or document space.
5) Changes that are allowed include:
- Preference will be given to designs that use the Neutra Display font but other fonts may be substituted if the font is better suited to the task. Adjustments to the font sizes may be made as long as it is proportional to the original 18pt font size.
- A Gray color may also be used in the design for those that want to work with negative space. Please use only Gray RGB, 888888.
6) All entries must be vector files and editable in Adobe Illustrator.
Please follow these contest rules exactly. I would like every entry to have a uniform look and I would like to see design skills at the purest level. Please keep entries as minimal as possible. The winning entry will most likely be the most simple.
All entries will be public. At the end of the contest, if two or more designs are similar, the winning design will be the design submitted the [login to view URL] you for browsing this contest.
Các kĩ năng yêu cầu
Phản hồi của người thuê
“Thank you Luis. Your winning entry was well deserved. Good luck in future. All the Best, David”
davidhunternyc, United States.