Need a interactive Short Story for a GAME
- Tình trạng: Closed
- Giải thưởng: $231
- Các bài thi đã nhận: 10
- Người chiến thắng: KektusOne
Tóm tắt cuộc thi
We need a short story. These are the rules for writing your story.
1) It should be episodic. Minimum 4 episodes.
2) Each episode should be 3-4 mins short.
3) Each episode should have at least 1-2 decision-making points where the user needs to be loaded with information and he should take a decision.
4) The user should be prompted only to take defined paths for each decision(Like Yes/No or three options - RAM, DAVID or KAHN can be suspected as murder and be investigated further).
5) The entire story of each episode should have all alternative result storylines so we suggest not to go with more than two decisions per episode and two alternatives per decision. Each alternative can be not more than 1 min story/activity.
Here is simple example math of your sample story.
The user is a detective who entered a crime scene. With all the information he gathered he has two names, Mike and David. He has to decide which one to investigate first. So if he decides to go with RAM and you have another decision point in the story where he has to decide whether to kill RAM or not then you have altogether 2 decision into 2 options which is 4 storylines for that single episode at the crime scene.
So 4 episodes each with simple 2*2-4 alternatives will give you 16 alternative storylines. In case if you go with 3(DCS)*3(Optns)*(4 epsds)= 36 alternative stories.
1) No. of alternative results.
2) Interest factor in those alternatives. How the user is realizing that this decision path isn't right or it is leading to a new story and result.
3) The story with visual content and experience. We need gaming or visual experience for the user like flying or becoming a superhero kind off activity.
Please have game player point view narrations to your story. Please treat it like a VR game where user has a role in the story and has access to this virtual story world where he can talk,walk,drive and fly. He can also shoot or do any other kind of virtual interactions a game can provide. Some suggestions
1) Introduce a problem or conflict in the story using certain activities. Example - If user plays the role of a detective. He should be prompted to collect the information around the crime scene. He might be handed with a video from his assistant which introduces him a story of the crime or a character in the story. Use the first two episodes for introducing the problem alone.
2) Use the second two episode for the solutions and reveal the story to the user by prompting him to find the solution. Navigate his decision making or provide alternative results/ solutions.
1) The narration should always be in player point of view. Please treat it like a VR game.
2)The episodes should have continuity and because of that continuity we will have alternative story lines