New CMS in Django needed
- Tình trạng: Pending
- Giải thưởng: $1000
- Các bài thi đã nhận: 2
Tóm tắt cuộc thi
I need a CMS in Django with the following function and:
The reader should be able to get a quick overview of topics and articles in their respective categories.
In the medium-term
Development of cities- and country guides
in cooperation with DMC´s. And the planners have more background information for Event planning. E.g.: [login to view URL]
A integrated Job Exchange -> [login to view URL]
event planners are mainly people that professionally plan events and organize it.
Age between 20 - 40 years and are in the average NOT internet-pros
Employees of events, marketing, advertising and event agencies, as well as employees in marketing and eventdepartments
photographers, presenters, clowns, etc. ..
1) search -> for words in the title and articles including the ability to limit the search to category filter
2) Select a category -> Users can filter the content
3) tag cloud -> teaser with the 30 most common words in Articles
4)Comments -> Users can comment article
5) Job Market -> users can post jobs and / or they can filter by existing Job-Title.
Job Ad´s includes: Headline, Description, Job-Titel, City,Contact: Name, Address, Email, Phone
6) forum -> users can post questions and opinions, and others can it respond
7) download area with checklist -> for events relevant standard topics, there are checklists to facilitate and structure the work to read and download [login to view URL]
8) hitlist -> Most Read Articles in the last 30 days unless a category filter is enabled, only the most-read articles in the category are displayed
9) calendar -> user can enter to calendar relevant Event Dates. Fairs, events, galas, seminars, FAM trips
filter Country, city, month, year, event type
10) admin dashboard:
needed for long-term control of the side the admin need a simple overview of the most important figures
-.No. and % of articles in each category
- Display of the 30 most frequent words in each category and overall without stop words
- list each category on the date of the last published article
- number of visitors per week ,
11) To delegate the work on the site and its content, different user roles are required
Admin -> can do anything and see everything
chief editor -> Can unlock articles and write for his assigned categories and has an overview of all but unlocked items, overview of all waiting for activation products and a list of all articles that are in draft status only in the categories for authorization are-.>
a journalist Create Can products and to release the editor Report
The blog should be in the current Flat Design.