New Logo for charity mentoring youth and young adults
- Tình trạng: Closed
- Giải thưởng: $350
- Các bài thi đã nhận: 10
- Người chiến thắng: tycography
Tóm tắt cuộc thi
We need a new logo. Can you help?
We are a christian charity that works with disadvantaged youth and young adults, providing mentoring, teaching skills and assisting youth on pathways to employment or furthering their education. We work in one of the lowest socio-economic regions in our region.
Our vision statement (what we want to achieve) is: "Fulfilling lives for vulnerable youth and their families."
Our mission statement (how we carry out our mission) is: "Breaking Down Walls... Building Bridges"
- Logo preferable to be 2D.
- Logo must be scalable to look good on a billboard or even as a small website icon.
- Logo can use any colours (but not too bright) but should retain integrity if used as one solid colour such as black our white. Our existing colour is in our current logo, but you can use another set of colours if you wish.
- Words "Crosspower New Zealand" as part of the logo design, but a logo design without the words should be able to stand on it's own in order to be scalable.
- Use of a cross is not essential and should not feature too prominently in the design.
- We are not a power company, so please no design elements that may suggest that.
- We are not a construction company, so please no design elements that may suggest that.
- While we are based in New Zealand, we would prefer no use of specific NZ icons or design elements, but are willing to consider creative options.
- Contest submissions can be made in JPG format, but the winner will be expected to provide the logo in high resolution files
I have attached our existing logo as reference but submissions can be completely different.
Our website is found at [login to view URL] but the content is in the middle of being revamped so is probably not to relevant.
The winning design will become the property of Crosspower Ministries Trust in whole and the designer will transfer all design and ownership rights to us upon being selected as the winner and receiving payment.
Obivously this is a contest and only one submission will be chosen to win.
Please let me know if you have any questions.