Photo Editor Selection
- Tình trạng: Closed
- Giải thưởng: $35
- Các bài thi đã nhận: 32
- Người chiến thắng: YiskahInc
Tóm tắt cuộc thi
I am interviewing photo editors because looking to establish a relationship with an overseas freelancer who is proficient at photo editing. The perfect candidate would be someone young, energetic, and willing to work hard, passionate about photography, editing, and willingness to learn.
Please read the requirements carefully.
Candidates must able to deliver on the following requirements:
- Ability to proficiently communicate in English
- Great skills at photo editing & picture touch-ups. Edits may include the basics such as exposure, contrast, white balance corrections etc, and look uniform for the entire set taken during the photo shoot, as well as touch-ups to remove skin blemishes, pimples, undesired objects from the frame, etc.). Idea is to use Lightroom, not Photoshop for these due to the amount of images that you would be working with.
- Must be able to perform editing jobs in as little as 24-48 hours. Must be dependable and deliver quality work on-time.
- Must have fast and reliable internet connection speed so that you can download and upload images quickly and without issues
- Must be able to accept PayPal payments as that will be the method I will be paying you with.
IMPORTANT! I am targeting overseas photo editors where a small budget of $5-7 USD per hour will go a long way and where such an hourly pay rate is fair. If that is not a comfortable wage for you, please do not participate. Pay may increase over time, depending on your performance and quality of work. Typical projects will total anywhere between $5-25 dollars each (obviously deepening on the number of photos), depending on the amount of pictures and your work quality. There may be a few projects per month, or a few projects per week even.
Description of the Contest:
Each interested freelancer will complete the contest assignment. A winner will be selected select the winner within a week of this posting. The winner of this contest will receive $35 and potentially will enjoy an ongoing partnership with me where more money could be earned.
The contest will start today, November 1st and last till November 7th. The winner will be announced on November 8th.
What you need to:
- Download the 10 raw source image files from the Google drive folder listed below.
- Edit the files for exposure, contrast, white balance corrections etc. as you see necessary
- Save edited files as JPEG and resize to 1920 x 1080 pixels and submit them to the contest page
Google Drive folder link to raw image source files: [login to view URL]
Looking forward to your submissions and Good Luck!