Point-of-Sale Web App Design (PSD)
- Trạng thái: Closed
- Giải thưởng: $330
- Các bài thi đã nhận: 20
- Người thắng cuộc: andrenoore
Tóm tắt cuộc thi
We're currently developing a Point-of-Sale (POS) web app that is dedicated mainly for independent boutiques and small retail shops.
Their products range from apparel, beauty products, home décor, and stationery. Smaller shops will limit their products to one or two product categories only.
The web app will be accessible online from different devices and a consistent user experience across devices is required.
The web app design should contain the following pages:
- log-in page
- dashboard page, containing widgets like sales summary of the day, week and month (with charts), popular products of the day, week and month (with charts), cashier shifts and schedules (with charts), products low in stock, and other essential elements that summarize the shop activities.
- sell page, where transactions are recorded. Cashier will be able to add transaction line items by searching for products or by clicking/tapping shortcut buttons. Shortcut buttons may be color-coded or may also incorporate product images. Cashier will also select a payment method (cash or card) preferred by the customer.
- add/edit product page. Key details about the products include: SKU, product name, product image, product category, product tags, brand, supplier name, cost, retail price, current stock.
- report page template. This template will be used to generate sales reports, inventory reports, etc. A table listing product information is the main element of the page template.
- receipt template. This receipt will be printed (in black and white with a receipt printer) and given to the customer or may also be sent to the customer's email.
- settings page. This page will let the administrator define all the setting parameters related to the shop and web app.
An ideal device for the POS web app is a 7-10" tablet or a 10-13" laptop. Smaller or larger devices (smartphones, PC or Mac) may also access the web app but mainly for reporting and administration purposes.