Produce illustration (PSD) from pencil sketch - first piece, more to follow!
- Tình trạng: Closed
- Giải thưởng: $100
- Các bài thi đã nhận: 6
- Người chiến thắng: raimi
Tóm tắt cuộc thi
This competition is for sketch number one.
We have a lot more sketches to be done.
We look for a long term and satisfying work-relation.
This contest is to test skill & cooperation.
Payment will be 100 USD for each illustration.
(Generally 90 USD + 10 USD for meeting criteria like: all characters drawn and in place - to encourage self-control).
We deliver pencil sketches.
Also we deliver image examples for colouring.
- You will find example(s) attached of the quality we aim for.
- Quick and dirty applications, will get no feedback and get turned down. It's a waste of both our time.
- For a start (since you will not want to waste time) we will ask you to illustrate three figures from the sktech, marked in red (see file: [url removed, login to view])
- To give an example of your illustrating skills on the princess and two bunnies
- We will ask reasonables candidates to complete the full sketch
Your final illustration should meet the following criteria:
- Specs: 16:9, 8820x4961 Pixels, 600dpi
- All objects on at least two layers in a folder! (see image example "layers"):
- - one layer for outline
- - one layer for colour
- - additonal layers might be shadows or as you require - we need the outlines seperated from the rest
- highlights/shadows/structure; colour should have a paper-like structure, not too plain (see example(s))
- We need no 100% accurate adaption - you are free to give it your style. We need images, that have emotional deepness.
- Some colours (when we deliver examples) have to be explicitly the same, others you're free to choose
- however, we prefer more naturalistic colours, not too bright and agitating
If you want further information:
This is about antidepressent drugs. So this is Queen Sissi for the SSRIs, one of the major prescriped drug familiy on depressions. She herself has some and is frustrated, as the prince is not fit any more for ... one of the major side-effects are loss of libido. ;-)
Looking forward to your applications!