Redesign the campaign logo for U.S. presidential candidate Jeb Bush
- Tình trạng: Closed
- Giải thưởng: $300
- Các bài thi đã nhận: 47
- Người chiến thắng: gustavosaffo
Tóm tắt cuộc thi
On June 15, 2015 at a multicultural campus of Miami Dade College Jeb Bush announced his candidacy for the presidency of the United States of America. Shortly after he released his campaign logo - "Jeb! 2016." Since its release it has been critized for being too simple, retro and boring. Let's make it better!
We'd like you to design a new campaign logo for his presidential run. We don't have any specific requirements for the design - feel free to use his policies, ideas etc. or even other candidates campaign logos to create something really amazing. The one thing we do want is a solid description of why you designed the logo the way you did. Did you try to reflect his conservative ideals? Did you add an eagle like the one on Rick Santorum's logo because you think Jeb represents freedom for the USA? We want to hear about it!!
- Submit a logo for Jeb Bush's campaign
- Describe why you designed it like you did - entries without a description will not be considered!
- Be creative and read up on the candidate so you have a solid understanding of what might go into his campaign logo
- We will be awarding (1) winner for the full contest prize.