Redesign three web application GUI icons
- Tình trạng: Closed
- Giải thưởng: £150
- Các bài thi đã nhận: 45
- Người chiến thắng: ApexDesignsInc
Tóm tắt cuộc thi
Our company maintains a web application where users can log in to view and manage their skills and abilities. We are looking to redesign the icons that are currently used within the interface. There are a total of 11 icons (see attachment), however, for this project we only require the following icons to be redesigned:
• Skills & Competency Record
• Edit Personal Details
Once we have chosen our winning freelancer, we may then privately invite you to bid to complete the remaining icons on that page. There is also the possibility of working with us again to redesign the administrator interface (up to 100 icons). Therefore please consider this project as part of a larger scope.
Note that it does not matter what colours are used for the icons, the containing web page will be redesigned to match the new icons. Please feel free to start from a completely blank canvas without consideration for the existing look and feel.
The new designs should:
1. Be contemporary
2. Be user-friendly/obvious in meaning
3. Have a transparent background
4. Be provided in PNG format and either PSD or AI format (so they can be resized)
5. Not have a border or edging (this will be added using CSS within the web page itself)
The icons should NOT:
1. Be cartoony (we do not want Vista-style icons please, although other 'people/figure' images are okay if they fit the contemporary look)
2. Have a border or edging (see above)
Please ask for any more information if you require it, or if you would like to bid but the prize isn’t what you’d hoped for, please let us know.
We look forward to working with you.
The target audience are generally white-collar staff, all adults. Therefore we encourage artists to aim for something sophisticated yet easy to interpret at a glance. We've had a quick search and like the look and feel of this type of artwork:
Các kĩ năng yêu cầu
Phản hồi của người thuê
“Superb designer with clean, modern style. Would recommend.”
e4Dave, United Kingdom.