Redesign visual branding (logo, stationary, single web page mock-up)
- Tình trạng: Closed
- Giải thưởng: £100
- Các bài thi đã nhận: 11
- Người chiến thắng: mnugroho0
Tóm tắt cuộc thi
We are a global social innovation organisation (not for profit) working with bodies like UNESCO, Red Cross, Royal Society of Arts, etc. We are about to launch a major PR initiative and need urgently to tweak our visual identity.
To win you need to submit a winning logo, a business card, headed paper and an Adora Foundation web page mock-up (just the banner, headings, fonts and background colours, not the content).
You can see our existing website here: [login to view URL]
Existing logo is included as a file.
Winner will have the option of being priority bidder for follow-up website redesign contract.
The brief is:
1) to redesign existing logo by:
* keeping the existing logo concept of our name and a butterfly to convey "the butterfly effect", but other than that having no creative limitation (including a rose is a plus, but not at all essential).
* The logo should work for headed paper, website banner, power-point cover page, presentation cards, posters, leaflets and banners.
* first, by creating a visual identity in harmony with the logo (colour palette, fonts, banner, audiovisual content from our stock)
Các kĩ năng yêu cầu
Phản hồi của người thuê
“Exceptional! Won contest (best voted logo). Worked above expectation on stationary revisions. Communicated brilliantly. Didn\'t stop until work absolutely to my satisfaction. Superb value for money.”
IsmaelVelasco, United Kingdom.