Simple Landing Page design (XD -most preferred- or Photoshop)
- Tình trạng: Closed
- Giải thưởng: €30
- Các bài thi đã nhận: 9
- Người chiến thắng: Sarwar2004
Tóm tắt cuộc thi
PLEASE before to submit, be sure the landing page, is a Landing Page. To understand what a Landing Page is: https://blog.hubspot.com/marketing/landing-page-best-practices
edit: THE CONTEST WON'T END BEFORE, YOU HAVE ALL THE TIME
We are looking for an experienced designer who can create a LANDING PAGE, using Adobe XD (most preferred), or Adobe Photoshop, (no FIGMA)
We are looking for CUSTOM DESIGN following project description, NO pre-made TEMPLATES
We need the design of a landing page for my web marketing agency. The main purpose of the landing page is to sell a 500 $ web development service package.
We are not looking for an extremely simple landing page. Show me your creativity with something that catch the eye and the brain.
About colour, style and structures, follow the main website:
The landing page will be connected to this previous page to sell web development service.
We need a custom-made design, we are not looking for a pre-made template.
### Important requirements
- It is important to us to have a thoughfully- designed website, please pay special attention to imagery, typography and colours
- We require you to design across breakpoints. The responsiveness of the design is essential in order to get final
- Mobile/desktop version is required when the final design is approved.
- Please, follow the designer rules about graphic design, be sure you MUST USE LAYERING (check how we used in the wireframe xd file attached)
These are the deliverables the awarded designer will have to provide
1. 1 x ‘.xd’ OR ‘.psd’ file - containing the responsive design of the homepage
2. 1 x ‘.txt’ file - containing links of any stock imagery used in the design
3. 1 x ‘.zip’ file - containing any other used assets, also FONTS used
Các kĩ năng yêu cầu
Phản hồi của người thuê
“I was looking for a professional, experienced and passionate graphic designer to join my team, great job”