Surprise me with Tableau Dashboard!
- Tình trạng: Closed
- Giải thưởng: $150
- Các bài thi đã nhận: 3
- Người chiến thắng: jelenalazarevic
Tóm tắt cuộc thi
I am venturing into the use of Tableau software. I trying to see what skills are available to demonstrate the use of a simple data set on Tableau. The attached file contains data (temporal measurement of light levels and temperatures. The description is as follows:
- Column 1 - Date and Time
- Column 2 - Time in milliseconds (not important at this stage) to do one round of measurement
- Column 4 - Header is "L0L" - Light level of component number 0 (arbitrary units)
- Column 5 - Header is "L0T1" - Temperature sensor number 1 on Component number 0 (degrees Celsius)
- Column 6 - Header is "L0T2" - Temperature sensor number 2 on Component number 0 (degrees Celsius)
- Column 7 - Header is "L0T3" - Temperature sensor number 3 on Component number 0 (degrees Celsius)
The last four columns are repeated - there are 9 components altogether (Component 0, Component 1,....,Component 8). The very last set of columns (W0T1, W0T2...W0T7) belongs together - it is a component on its own (it is all temperatures).
My primary goal is to see what Tableau can achieve in a visual dashboard, so I am looking at ways to display the data (I cannot give background info on this data, so please do not ask!). I am currently running a trial version of Tableau.
The minimum I require will be solutions that describe the highest light levels (i.e. when, what is the average), how light levels and temperatures relate, you can use the average of light levels of components 0 to 8 to relate to the W0T column temperatures.
The dataset is a small enough data set to play with and produce quick results.
Các kĩ năng yêu cầu
Phản hồi của người thuê
“Thank you for a quick response and a good interpretation of the data - I can see you are well-skilled in Tableau!”
wtresearch, New Zealand.