Template for arabic letters worksheet PDF
- Trạng thái: Closed
- Giải thưởng: $30
- Các bài thi đã nhận: 27
- Người thắng cuộc: flyakiteprojects
Tóm tắt cuộc thi
The contest is to design a pdf worksheet for one Arabic letter. This will be used as a template for the rest of the Arabic alphabet. I am more interested in design and layout as the content can be changed. You don’t have to know Arabic to work on this project as all content will be provided. The winning design may have the opportunity to work on the rest of the project/alphabet work sheets.
Things to keep in mind:
• The worksheets are targeted at children so it should be fun and interesting.
• They will be printable worksheets so do not include colours, it should be a stencil concept.
• I am more interested in design and layout as this will be template for rest of alphabet.
• There is the potential to work on a bigger project.
• DO NOT copy other worksheets I am after creativity.
I HAVE INCLUDED AN EXAMPLE OF A WORKSHEET DO NOT COPY USE IT AS A GUIDE PLEASE.
The following must be included:
• The logo Arabic train. Attached
• The letter Alif, ا. It is very similar to a no 1.
• Have the letter ا in a 3d version so children can colour it in.
Include a box for text under or next to the alif. (the text will be provided and the winning entry will add it once all letters are finilized) refer to attatchment
• Have a sketch of a rabbit as it starts with the corresponding letter. (make sure to us an image of a rabbit that can be coloured in) and the word ارنب
• Have one line of the dotted Alif for the children to trace. (refer to example work sheet)
• Have one line blank for the children to practice writing it on their own (refer to example work sheet)
• Have the following in small writing on the bottom left corner. © copyright. Arabic train. 2014. All rights reserved.