The French Bakery store
- Tình trạng: Closed
- Giải thưởng: $302
- Các bài thi đã nhận: 199
- Người chiến thắng: SAKTI2
Tóm tắt cuộc thi
I would like to create an identity for an artisanal French bakery in Canada. The store opened 4 years ago and has a well-known reputation. It just misses a strong identity and design to create a brand that represents its products.
The values of the company are :
1. Authenticity: all products are made with high-quality raw material, no chemicals added, traditional process of fermentation etc.
2. Proximity: customer service oriented, aim to expand online and create multiple stores
The offers is divided in 3 categories :
1. Bred & Pastries
2. Coffees (Latte, Espresso etc..)
Based on the existing name "Le far Breton" and the existing logo, I would like 4 things for this contest :
1. get a logo uplift (i cannot change the logo to much because it's already used in the storefront, just need to arrange it a bit)
2. The most important : create a visual identity that can be applied on different support (menu board, packaging, poster etc.)
(Colors : red, yellow, black, white)
3. create a menu board( 13.74 * 19.6 inch) for the selection of coffees with photos and a price list.
4. create 1 poster template and 1 poster (24*36 inch) to promote iced coffee (photo will be provided)
The menu board is the most important for me right now, we ll start with the coffee.
I need the original file to be able to make some changes to the prices of the products and make them printed.
In future contests/projects:
I would like to create a board menu for bread & Pastries and Sandwiches.
Apply the identity on the packaging.
Develop the website.
Các kĩ năng yêu cầu
Phản hồi của người thuê
“Paid attention of the project description. Original and creative design”