The Tattle Card Illustration Challange
- Trạng thái: Closed
- Giải thưởng: $161
- Các bài thi đã nhận: 24
- Người thắng cuộc: abdolilustrador
Tóm tắt cuộc thi
1. Create a one page illustration - 5in x 7in in length - depicting one of the 3 following scenarios:
a. "Mommy, my brother jumped out and scared me!"
b. "Mommy, Tommy pooped on the carpet and is playing in it!"
c. "Mommy, Jimmy called me a "weird stupid boy"!
2. Please include the scenario text in the illustration (a bubble box or any way you prefer). Illustrators are encouraged to stretch their imaginations and depict the scene as humorous and creatively as possible.
3. Submit the illustration in one of the following formats: jpg, pdf, eps.
4. If selected, the winner agrees to become the sole illustrator of the tattle cards, and must complete 29 additional illustrations depicting different tattle scenarios.
5. The winner will be paid $30 for winning the contest. An additional $120 will be paid upon completion and submission of all 30 Tattle Card illustrations. The illustrations can be compiled into a single file or be submitted as multiple files.
Background information: The Tattle Cards will be the first of a series of decks of flash cards made to help parents teach their toddlers. The Tattle Cards, in particular, will serve as a playfully way to teach toddles about when and when not to tattle. Each deck of cards will tackle a different topic of frustration that parents face when dealing with the everyday trials and tribunes of teaching/disciplining their children.
The winner of the the contest will be awarded the job of illustrating all cards for the deck, and, contingent upon the success of the product, will secure a deal to illustrate all decks of cards of this particular series.